Our four day Junior Camps are for boys and girls entering grades K-3 in the fall of 2017. Each four day session is 3 hours per day and conducted on Monday through Thursday. This camp is a great introduction to the “Excel Experience” in shorter hours. Filled with skill development, entertaining lectures and games. Allow us to share our passion and love for the game with your children. The camp utilizes Junior Basketballs and Lower Hoops.
- Monday through Thursday
- 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Dates & Locations
All Excel basketball camps for both boys and girls.
- $155 per camper
- Registration is limited and acceptance is on a “first come-first served” basis. Online Registration is now available.
- Camp T-Shirt
- Challenging instruction & games
The Ultimate Fieldhouse:
2675 Mitchell Drive, Walnut Creek, CA
440 La Gonda Way, Danville, CA
3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
The 3 hour daily session includes:
- Station Drills: Passing, Shooting, Defense, Dribbling, Rebounding, Ballhandling, Offensive Moves, and Game Situations
- Games: Each player plays equal time, 2 games per day
- Daily Lectures: Stresses Defense and shares fun stories.
- Dribble Series: Each camper has a ball in their hands, developing their skills.
- Ballhandling Series: The “mini version” of our “Pistol Pete” Ballhandling
- Passing Station: Players learn great technique while competing for the “World Championship.”