**NOTICE: Junior Camps are now available for the summer of 2021.**
Important Info – Camp Format During Covid
To ensure we provide a safe camp atmosphere and adhere to current/future COVID protocols, the exact camp format will be fluid from week to week, changing based on what the state/county deem to be allowable/safe that week (based on numerous external factors).
To view an outline of what we anticipate camp will look like based on the current set of Tier-based guidelines, CLICK HERE
Exact policies and procedures will default to the safest possible option, and will be communicated approximately a week before the start of camp.
Full refunds or credits will be available (up to 24 hours before the start of camp), allowing campers to un-enroll if they are not intersted in the format offered. You can also move to a different session at no charge. Camps will be held outdoors until state and county restrictions deem it safe to host indoor basketball activities. We appreciate your understanding as we work to keep your children healthy and safe!
Junior Camp Info
Our four day Junior Camps are for boys and girls in grades K-3 (Fall 2021). Excel Junior Camp is a great introduction to the “Excel Experience” in shorter hours. Filled with skill development, entertaining lectures and games. Allow us to share our passion and love for the game with your children. The camp utilizes Junior Basketballs and Lower Hoops.
- Monday through Thursday
- 12:15 PM – 2:15 PM
Dates & Locations
Excel Junior Camps are for boys and girls. Grade levels are as of Fall 2021.
|Camp||Dates||Location||Grade Levels||AM/PM Care||Gallery|
|Junior Camp 1||July 12 ‐ July 15||Ult. Fieldhouse||K-3|
- $155 per camper
- Registration is limited and acceptance is on a “first come-first served” basis. Online Registration is now available.
- Camp T-Shirt
- Challenging instruction & games
The Ultimate Fieldhouse:
2675 Mitchell Drive, Walnut Creek, CA
440 La Gonda Way, Danville, CA
12:15 PM – 2:15 PM
The daily sessions typically include:
- Station Drills: Passing, Shooting, Defense, Dribbling, Rebounding, Ballhandling, Offensive Moves, and Game Situations
- Games: Each player plays equal time, 2 games per day
- Daily Lectures: Stresses Defense and shares fun stories.
- Dribble Series: Each camper has a ball in their hands, developing their skills.
- Ballhandling Series: The “mini version” of our “Pistol Pete” Ballhandling
- Passing Station: Players learn great technique while competing for the “World Championship.”