Day Camp Info
Our week long Day Camps are conducted as follows:
- Boys and Girls
- Grades 2-9* (Fall 2022)
- Monday through Friday*
- Summer Camps: 8:45 AM – 1:45 PM
Dates & Locations
Not ready to committ to a date but want to reserve a spot? Purchase an Excel Camp Credit. Buy now, decide later! More info below.
Camp locations subject to change
Ultimate Fieldhouse is located in Walnut Creek
Camps will be held in locations with both indoor and outdoor programming space
- $199 per camper (Spring Day Camp)
- $275 per camper (Summer Day Camps)
- $TBD per camper (Warriors Thanksgiving Break Camp)
- Registration is limited and acceptance is on a “first come-first served” basis.
- Online Registration is now available.
- Camp T-Shirt
- Camp Report Card
- Challenging week of instruction & games
The Ultimate Fieldhouse:
2675 Mitchell Drive, Walnut Creek, CA
440 La Gonda Way, Danville, CA
2nd/3rd Graders: Choosing between Day and Junior Camp
If your child is in 2nd or 3rd grade, you have the option of choosing between our Day and Junior Camps. If your 2nd/3rd grader is not yet able to easily shoot on a full height (10′) basket and/or does not yet have the attention span to make it through a full day of basketball camp, they will have much better experience in our Junior Camp. Typically, only more advanced second graders who are already playing in a league that uses 10′ hoops should enroll in day camp. Otherwise they will develop better in Junior Camp!
Special Options for 2022
Excel Camp Credit
Not ready to commit to a date, but want to reserve a spot? Purchase an Excel Camp Credit.
- Just $275 and good for any camp in 2022 of equal or lesser value.
- Can’t use it in 2022? No problem, we will roll it over and you can apply it to an Excel Day Camp in 2023!
- Camp credit holders are also guaranteed admission to camp, provided you give us 48 hours notice of wanting to attend.
- To purchase, just select the “Excel Camp Credit” option during the online enrollment process.
- When you are ready to apply it to a specific camp, simply email or call us and we will get you enrolled!
Covid Refund Policy
During covid, our refund policy is very flexible. We understand there is a lot of uncertainty surrounding covid and how camp will be conducted. But, we don’t want to discourage you from enrolling and saving your spot. For this reason, if changes in the environment or our camp format lead you to feel more comfortable sitting out, we are happy to provide you with a full refund or credit provided you make a refund request, in writing at least 24 hours before the start of camp.
Need to switch sessions? No problem. Just email us at least 24 hours prior to the start of the session you registered for, and we will enroll you in another session of the same value at no charge! Enroll now and figure out the dates later!
8:45 AM – 1:45 PM
- 1 on 1/2 on 2 Movement
- 3 on 3 Play
- 5 on 5 Play
- Post Play
- Ballhandling Exercises
- “Pistol Pete” Maravich drills
Four Defensive Stances stressed throughout week
Defensive Drill Emphasis
Two League Games per day
Players are placed in Divisions based on their age, ability and play two 5 v 5 games per day
Dribbling Drills; each player working with a ball
Fast Break Drills
Buildups from attack the rim to 2 on 1, to 3 on 2, to full court play