Important Info – Camp Format During Covid
To ensure we provide a safe camp atmosphere and adhere to current/future COVID protocols, the exact camp format will be fluid from week to week, changing based on what the state/county deem to be allowable/safe that week (based on numerous external factors).
To view an outline of what we anticipate camp will look like based on the current set of Tier-based guidelines, CLICK HERE
Exact policies and procedures will default to the safest possible option, and will be communicated approximately a week before the start of camp.
Full refunds or credits will be available (up to 24 hours before the start of camp), allowing campers to un-enroll if they are not intersted in the format offered. You can also move to a different session at no charge. Camps will be held outdoors until state and county restrictions deem it safe to host indoor basketball activities. We appreciate your understanding as we work to keep your children healthy and safe!
Day Camp Info
Our week long Day Camps are conducted as follows:
- Boys and Girls
- Grades 3-9 (Fall 2021)
- Monday through Friday*
- 8:45 AM – 11:45 AM*
Dates & Locations
Not ready to committ to a date but want to reserve a spot? Purchase an Excel Camp Credit. Buy now, decide later! More info below.
*Day Camp 1 runs Tuesday – Friday. TBG Camp Runs Mon.-Wed (9 am- 1 pm)., WBC runs Mon.-Thurs.
Camp locations subject to change
Ultimate Fieldhouse is located in Walnut Creek
Camps will be held in locations with both indoor and outdoor programming space
- $235 per camper (Warriors TGB Camp)
- $199 per camper (Day Camps 2-9+WBC)
- $179 per camper (Day Camp 1)
- Registration is limited and acceptance is on a “first come-first served” basis.
- Online Registration is now available.
- Camp T-Shirt
- Camp Report Card
- Challenging week of instruction & games
The Ultimate Fieldhouse:
2675 Mitchell Drive, Walnut Creek, CA
440 La Gonda Way, Danville, CA
Special Options for 2021
Excel Camp Credit
Not ready to commit to a date, but want to reserve a spot? Purchase an Excel Camp Credit.
- Just $199 and good for any camp in 2021 of equal or lesser value.
- Can’t use it in 2021? No problem, we will roll it over and you can apply it to an Excel Day Camp in 2022!
- Camp credit holders are also guaranteed admission to camp, provided you give us 48 hours notice of wanting to attend.
- To purchase, just select the “Excel Camp Credit” option during the online enrollment process.
- When you are ready to apply it to a specific camp, simply email or call us and we will get you enrolled!
Covid Refund Policy
During covid, our refund policy is very flexible. We understand there is a lot of uncertainty surrounding covid and how camp will be conducted. But, we don’t want to discourage you from enrolling and saving your spot. For this reason, if changes in the environment or our camp format lead you to feel more comfortable sitting out, we are happy to provide you with a full refund or credit provided you make a refund request, in writing at least 24 hours before the start of camp.
Need to switch sessions? No problem. Just email us at least 24 hours prior to the start of the session you registered for, and we will enroll you in another session of the same value at no charge! Enroll now and figure out the dates later!
*Subject to Change in accordance with COVID protocols*
8:45 AM – 11:45 AM
- 1 on 1/2 on 2 Movement
- 3 on 3 Play
- Post Play
- Ballhandling Exercises
- “Pistol Pete” Maravich drills
Four Defensive Stances stressed throughout week
Defensive Drill Emphasis
Two League Games per day
Players are placed in Divisions based on their age, ability
Dribbling Drills; each player working with a ball
Fast Break Drills
Buildups from attack the rim to 2 on 1, to 3 on 2, to full court play